Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas night


Christmas night. Church bells have sounded signifying that Christmas has begun. One by one people came, with his family. I was present among any Christians who come to church it. Everyone was very, very happy. Because there will be born a Savior. Where he would sacrifice his life for mankind. He is the redeemer me. He's a bail from small to large. He never said that he was in pain. He never even hate. I was born into the world upon His grace. I was born in the world likeness to Him. In fact he created me perfectly. But unfortunately I was not able to avenge the more because he is much more powerful, more than anything. I'm proud to have GOD like Him. He is the Lord Jesus.
Day of Christmas she will be reborn into a new person. By because we all welcome him with joy, joy, and excitement. Because he was very devoted to us Sperti She loves himself. I'm proud to have him as Savior. No one can beat him. Loads of grace which He has given me and my family to the crowd.
He never tired to take me to task when I'm wrong. He never looked at me with one eye. Cuman He's what I believe, cuman He became my comfort during this time.
Welcome to my God.
Happy Christmas and New Year
We wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment